Thread: connection of iphone to computer using wifi adapter

connection of iphone to computer using wifi adapter

I have got a new iphone and By using the wifi,i would like to connect my iPhone to my computer and a wireless adapter that is plugged into my computer. So, is that possible? Can any one help me in making a successful connection of iphone to computer using wifi adapter.. Pleaseee!!!

Re: connection of iphone to computer using wifi adapter

For making a successful connection with a wireless adapter, make sure that it is plugged into the internet connection point. Before plugging the router to your computer via an Ethernet cable, put on your external modem. Switch on your wireless router until it fully starts up and open your internet browser. Later, you can file in your routers user name and password and set the SSID (wireless capability) active. Now, type in the username and password provided by your ISP, choose a new passkey. That's it. Check it out your connection.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: connection of iphone to computer using wifi adapter

You can make the connections by two ways:
    1st method: You have to run the Network Setup Wizard. When asked for the Internet Connection, select your cabled Office LAN connection and Next. After next you need to create an Ad-Hoc Network with your USB Adaptor as the WiFi Lan interface.
    2nd method: Install the USB Adaptor on your Office PC and go to Network Properties for the WiFi connection and give it a unique SSID. After that,assign a Static IP address to your WiFi and set the Gateway as your Office LAN IP address. On your iPhone go to network connections tab to set a new wifi connection, with the same SSID, and finally set the gateway address as the IP address of your USB adaptor.