Thread: Nokia 6600 phone not functioning

Nokia 6600 phone not functioning

Hi. I have Nokia 6600 phone and am using it for the past 3years. I had some problem with my phone. It used to get restart again and again. Also the application used show an error whenever trying to load. Due to this reason I formatted my phone. But now am not able to start my phone application. The o.s is not responding. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Nokia 6600 phone not functioning

The problem is associated with a virus that was or might be affecting your phone. The phones memory card may have contained virus due to which your phone was unable to function or execute the application properly. There might be a possibility that you might have formatted your memory but the virus would not have made its way out. Scan your phone with a good phone scanning tool.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi. Well it seems that you might have flashed your phone memory. It mean that you might have deleted the system files of your phone due to which your phone is not performing the action it means that the files that supports your phone or make your O.s to work has been deleted. This is the reason due which you are not able to use the application. Install tour system application.

The reason is due to deleting necessary files which is the core of OS. You need to reinstall the system application by taking your phone to Nokia service center. You can download its application by the official site of Nokia. It would be better if you take your phone to the service center. They would take make your phone completely work fine. Good luck.

i have a nokia 6600 slide but the screen is broken can any one go step by step to put my numbers from phone to sim thanks

Hey in order to resolve your above issue, you need to connect your cell phone to your PC. After that you need to use MobilEdit! software, in order to transfer all the files to your PC and afterwards you can save it. Ensure to install your Nokia driver first, otherwise PC/ MobilEdit! application won"t detect your phone.