Thread: Connecting China Mobile phone to PC

Connecting China Mobile phone to PC

we have china mobile with TV.I want to connect with PC.pl help ????? send appropiate software.......

Re: China Mobile

If you want to connect china mobile with pc, then install the pc suite from here - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite, then you will be able the transfer your music, videos, etc from mobile to pc and vice-versa. Pls mentioned the model no for more assistance.

Re: Connecting China Mobile phone to PC

We have china mobile with TV & dual sim card model MT6225.pl provide china mobile pc suit for netconnect with mobile office GPRS.

i have sigmatel hxd t85 china mobile pls give pc suit

thanx

i have a nokia n96 china phone i dont know how i connect in my loptop i download the driver modem but i cannot connect in pc suite please help me i want to install ah themes or music ..

smile Re: China Mobile

[QUOTE = Trojan123; 4.690.604] Se ci si vuole Connettere China Mobile con il PC, Quindi Installare il PC Suite da qui - [url] http://forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/1074142.htm [/ url], allora sara possibile il Trasferimento musica, video, ecc versa da cellulare al PC e viceversa. Pls CUI Il modello non per Ulteriore assistenza. [/ QUOTE]

Ho un CECT F003, lei quando mi collego con il cavo usb il pc non lo riconosce. Che per fare Help Me.

Hi Trojan123

I have recently bought Star TV X10 mobile phone with 3.8" display. I have installed PC Suite but still not able to connect my mobile to PC. When I connect mobile to PC I dont get any message on mobile but on PC it shows New Hardware Found but it seems I dont have drivers.

Please advise

Thanks In Advance

Mahendra.

I have recently bought Star TV X10 mobile phone with 3.8" display. I have installed PC Suite but still not able to connect my mobile to PC. When I connect mobile to PC I dont get any message on mobile but on PC it shows New Hardware Found but it seems I dont have drivers.
    Yeah, its definitely the drivers problem. You will have to download the specific drivers of your cell in the system. Later when you connect your cell, it will detect it and then you can go into PC Suite and can function from there.