Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Data storage problem on 2gb kingston microsd

Portable Devices

Old 14-11-2009

Data storage problem on 2gb kingston microsd

HI. Well I have a Samsung J600i phone and a 2gb Kingston MicroSD card. The problem is I am not able to load any file on the Microsd card. Well there are some files in it. But I am not even able to copy those files into my computer. What can be the issue? Please suggest me with a solution so that I can make the necessary things what has to be. Thank you

Old 14-11-2009

Re: Data storage problem on 2gb kingston microsd

The problem might be with the connectivity of your memory card through the phone. Try to transfer the data via memory card reader or adapter. It might help you out . Due to some unconditional issues your phone is unable to transfer the data to your system or copy it from the source. Data cable can be an issue. Try to transfer with the reader.
Old 14-11-2009

Hello. The issue can be virus. A virus might be affecting your memory card due to which it has restricted the transfer of files to or from the system. Try to scan up the memory card it might help you out. Use a good antivirus through which you can remove the virus and make the things in proper manner. Good Luck.
Old 14-11-2009

The Virus might have caused a serious damage. using an antivirus might not help you. But still go for scanning the memory card first. But if it doe not works you need to use a malware remover or need to format the card for getting the things correct. It is advisable that you first try to scan the memory card in order to save your important files.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,