Thread: Ipod Error 35 while connecting to Itunes Store

Ipod Error 35 while connecting to Itunes Store

Hi,

I am facing some problem with the itunes Store, when I try to download songs purchased from the iTunes Store. It gives me "ERROR 35" and nothing else happens. So I looked up the error codes and read: Error (-35)"

"There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later."

Can anyone tell me, what does it mean ???

Re: Ipod Error 35 while connecting to Itunes Store

First, verify that the iTunes Music folder exists. If the folder does not exist, see "iTunes: How to Move iTunes Music folder the steps to create a new folder. If there is an alias instead of the folder, verify that the alias works correctly. You need to correct the permissions for the iTunes Music folder. This folder is normally found in the iTunes folder in your Music folder (~ / Music / iTunes / iTunes Music).

You can use the Finder, to remove error Ipod Error 35, to do this you need to Logged in as an administrator account.Locate your iTunes Music folder. If you are not sure where your iTunes Music folder is located, launch iTunes, open Preferences from the iTunes menu and click Advanced. This will show you where the iTunes Music Folder is located. Select the iTunes Music folder. From the File menu, choose Get Info Click the disclosure triangle to open the Ownership and Permissions section of the Info window. Set the permissions as follows (You May Be Prompted to enter an administrator account password): Owner: access Read & Write. Then Click the "Apply to enclosed items" button. Close the Get Info window.

Simply open the Terminal (/ Applications / Utilities). Remember: The entry of incorrect commands may result in data loss or unusable system software. The unauthorized modification of permissions can lead to system security or reducing the exposure of private data. Type the following command followed by a space: * sudo chmod-R 700 (Do not press Return until after the next step.) Drag the icon in the iTunes Music folder to the Terminal window to automatically enter the file path name. The result should look like this: * sudo chmod-R 700 / Users / [username] / Music / iTunes / iTunes \ Music. Press Enter. Then enter your password for the administrator account when prompted, then press Return and Quit Terminal