Thread: Can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger Mobile

Can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger Mobile

I can use other Windows Live account to sign in, but i'm not able to sign in to my Windows Live Mobile Messenger. Now , the problem is my Windows Live Messenger for Mobile, (WindowsLive_S60_3_2_v_1_5_1229), actually allows me to sign in to my account using the wifi at home but not when i use the wifi at other places, even after i set the access point to the respective locations. Can any body tell me that why i can't sign in to my Windows Live Messenger Mobile? Any one knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue.

Re: Can't sign in to Windows Live Messenger Mobile

According to me, you should try to do a system restore. Try to set your computer to an earlier date. This should fix your problem. I believe the issue arose from using the new Messenger Sign In At Multiple Places feature (previously in beta), partly when you attempt to sign in on your mobile.

The problem with the messenger is that its not allowing to connect because you might not had set it properly. Ultimately I think this is probably a server-side bug which the Windows Live developers have not found or do not consider to be important due to how neglected Windows Mobile seems to be these days.

First of all you have to Download dep.sisx and windowslive.sis. Install dep.sisx, and secondly install WindowsLive.SIS. Try giving repair your msn and then go to change or unistall programs and try to reinstall your msn that should fix it. Messenger has not promt that there are virus's on there server but there is, if you do a virus check then it should find it, if there is another problem look for it in system 32 (But only do this if you know what your doing).