Thread: Adding more shorcuts to the home screen of iphone

Adding more shorcuts to the home screen of iphone

Hi, I want to know that is there any way by which we can add more shortcuts on the home screen of the iphone?, which is by default four. I want some more shortcuts for easy and use. Had anyone tried it before? Just give me reply if you had done so? I am waiting for your reply. Please send as soon as possible.

Re: Adding more shorcuts to the home screen of iphone

Hi, I don't think that it will be possible. I don't have i phone, that is why I can't do research on it. But, till now I don't come across any news that you can add more shortcuts to your home screen of i phone. You just use those four shortcuts which are provided by-default to your i phone. Sorry, for failing to give you any solution regarding your problem. I will definitely search for this and if I find it I will inform you.

Hi, I don't think that it would be possible. One of my friend told me that it can work with custom themes and I tried for it on several 100s of theme. But none of those work for this. All of that themes only shows four shortcuts as default one. So, I don't think you would not get any solution for this unless and until i phone doesn't update itself with more shortcut option. You have to wait till that day. Just wait as I am waiting now.

Hi, This would not possible yet. I had tried for may themes but none of that work. I don't think that it would be possible. None of my friend able to these including me. If you got the give it to me also. None of any theme had this option so leave it as it is. I don't think this will work till updation of iphone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"