Thread: iPhone/iTunes sync problem

iPhone/iTunes sync problem

Currently i'm facing problem with my iPhone 3G/iTunes. Now the problem is that whenever i try to sync my iPhone with my pc, the sync stops and says cannot find 'My Pictures' folder. Can any one tell me that why i'm having such iPhone/iTunes sync problem? What i need to do in order to resolve the above issue? Anyone have any solutions? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: iPhone/iTunes sync problem

Have you tried completley formating/resetting the iPhone and trying to begin the SYNC process over again. iTunes does not recognize iPhone If iTunes does not recognize your iPhone when it is attached via USB, there are a number of potential fixes.

You can reset to factory settings through the actual iPhone. Settings --> General --> Reset. As soon as you get there, the iPhone automatically begins syncing your phone with the contacts, calendars, web bookmarks, and email accounts it finds on your computer. You can choose to accept whatever it finds or you can customize what gets synced.

When you connect iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, items are automatically synced according to your preferences set in iTunes. Check the USB port Make sure that your iPhone is connected to a normally powered USB 2.0 port. If you're using a hub, try connecting the iPhone directly to the computer or vice versa. Also try switching ports. For more information, you can check out the following link.