Thread: Virus messege on HTC 8125

Virus messege on HTC 8125

Hi there,
    Before two months back I purchase the New HTC 8125 mobile phone.Till last 2 week I don't have any problem in that.I frequently connect my mobile to my computer to transfer music,images,video,notes in my mobile or vice versa.It work well but from last 2weeks some message was coming from unknown sender.When message arrives my mobile's touch screen doesn't work.I don't know whether it is due to virus some problem in my mobile.
    Please help me.

Re: Virus messege on HTC 8125

Dude,
    You are use HTC 8125 Which is some what like your computer,and if you have internet connection then it may happened that some virus has been come to your computer and through computer it goes to your mobile.This virus actually generating this message and make your mobile hang .My suggestion to you that install best anti-virus in your mobile so that your mobile will remain virus free.

Hello buddy,
    It seems like your mobile is suffered from some serious virus problem.It is the virus that create your message and it make your mobile hang.If you are use internet on your mobile then there are some viruses use this service for connect to internet automatically and transfer your secure information to hacker .So I suggest you to try anti-virus for your mobile that can protect your mobile.Try F-secure anti-virus it is one of the popular and most trusted one.
    I hope this will help you.

Good evening,
    It seems that it is virus problem,Try to scan your complete mobile(complete means phone memory and memory-card memory).If still you have the same problem then flash your mobile with update version this will definitely solve your problem because after flash your mobile have new version of operating system(It is same as you format your computer and install new operating system like windows xp).If you still have same problem and it under warranty take advantage of it and contact your HTC service center.