Thread: Formatting 5300 xpress phone memory issues

Formatting 5300 xpress phone memory issues

HI. I have Nokia 5300 xpress music edition phone. The thing is My phone memory is completely jammed and there was a virus on my memory card as well. Well I have formatted my memory card but the thing is I am afraid that virus can be on my phone memory as well. I want to make out free space and wants to restore all as before. Please help.

Re: Formatting 5300 xpress phone memory issues

Hello. You can format your phone memory by using the code as*#7730#. It will restore the factory settings of your phone. It will restore your phone settings and parameters completely as it was when u bought it. The thing is You need to free up space from your phone memory for this you need to delete up the unnecessary files from the phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello! You can format your phone memory by connecting your phone to PC. You need to install the PC suite on the system. After that connect your phone via cable. After that open the pc suite application and try to open up the phone memory that is "C:". There you need to unhide the hidden folders and delete out the application which are unnecessary.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well there is a possibility that you might not be able to restore your phone settings with the code *#7730#. if it does not work for you try out the code *#7780#. This might work. Also if you want your phone to be completely formatted you need to flash the phone memory. Doing this will also lend you in loosing your data and contacts as well. You need to keep the keep the back of your important stuffs. The phone memory could be flashed by the Nokia care service center.