Thread: Can it be possible to get Access of your computer from Mobile

Can it be possible to get Access of your computer from Mobile

HI, can it be possible to access your computer by the use of mobile? I want this just for information. If you have any information related to it then please send me. I am waiting and keen to know something new. Please send me anything which you have. Means, I just wanted to use my computer programs as we use it in remote access of computer. But, there we did it for two computers and here I want to do it for one computer and one mobile.

Re: Can it be possible to get Access of your computer from Mobile

Hi, I don't think that this would be possible. You can access your computer with the use of another computer in network if you have access to do so. But I don't think that this would work for you. It will not possible. I have read many articles but not got such kind of article which will help you to do this. If I come across such thing I will definitely tell you. If you get solution then tell me also. I will try to search on net whether any third party application can do it or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Post Re: Can it be possible to get Access of your computer from Mobile

Hi, I have solution for you. You want to Access your computer from any mobile, right? I know one site which will help you in this situation. It is SoonR.com which can give access to you of your computer from your mobile phone. You can get access of your home PC if you are phone which can get access of internet. The you can simply view or copy files from your home computer. But it need to register on SoonR.com. If you registered yourself on this site and then download and install a software on your computer. Then, you can specify which data you wanted to share from your computer to mobile. Then simply log in and get two options as Desktop and Organizer. Click on Desktop and get access of My Documents. You are also able to use your Outlook email account.

Re: Can it be possible to get Access of your computer from Mobile

Hi, I don't think that it will be possible. Yes, you can access of your computer from another computer by remote access and use applications of that program, but in case of accessing your computer from mobile you can't get any type of use of application. I know site SoonR.com which gives you access of your computer, but don't know whether you can run applications of your computer on your mobile. I don't think that it will work. Try if it is working. But, yes you need to have GPRS facility in your mobile itself. Then only you can do it.