Thread: AMD Fusion gaming performance for Notebook

AMD Fusion gaming performance for Notebook

hi
    i am looking for new gaming laptop for me where i read recently about Amd Fusion but i have got that it contain with lots of feature where my friend told me it is designed to help optimize PC and laptop so how it works for Notebook ?
    any one knows ?

Re: AMD Fusion gaming performance for Notebook

The recent launch of Vision in the notebook segment of the solutions implies that AMD is investing significant resources within the segment of notebook. Technological development is linked to solutions Fusion, moreover, moves mainly towards implementation in notebooks, not forgetting of course the mainstream desktop systems. During the first quarter of next year AMD will present its first notebook platform with quad core. We refer to Danube, a solution that will match a quad core CPU with a built-compatible video subsystem with DirectX 10.1. Depending on the design chosen by the manufacturer of the notebook is also possible to have dedicated video card compatible with DirectX 11 and belonging to the family of solutions Mobility Radeon HD 5000 better known by the code name Manhattan.

AMD's Fusion is anticipated on some of the technical features: the first integrated solution internally about 1 billion transistors, albeit with an approach that does not mean complete integration between components and component CPU GPU but a building on the same day, unifying components required by both parties such as the memory controller. The processor architecture adopted for the first generation Fusion architecture will be based on Phenom CPUs derived from architecture II, while the number of GPU will be compatible with DirectX 11 and therefore presumably derived from the architecture of solutions currently available on the Radeon HD 5000 trade.

During the first half of 2010 AMD will present its third generation of ultra-thin notebook platform, denoted by the code name of Nile. The approach will be similar to that seen with the platform Danube, with an obvious reduction in the overall size is reflected in the use of dual core processors architecture. The integrated video subsystem will be compatible with DirectX 10.1, while the proposal is the possibility of having dedicated video belongs to a family of solutions DirectX 11 Mobility Radeon HD 5000.

For now you can try Fusion Utility for Desktop. Designed to help optimize your PC the AMD Fusion Utility for Desktop can help you get smoother, more responsive performance and greater efficiency for the things you do most with your PC.
    * Ignite gaming performance
    * Optimize for media playback
    * Make your PC hyper efficient

see here for more

2011 will see the introduction of the APU solutions for notebooks, to cover both the families that those mainstream enthusiast. The solutions with the name of Sabine will be based on the same types of processors found in Llano desktop platforms, with a maximum of 4 cores then joined the GPU.