Thread: Modify display problem of china mobile phone

Modify display problem of china mobile phone

Six months back i owned a China mobile phone, till now its performance was good but now i am facing display problem. I don't know from where and due to what factor this problem occurs? Can anyone tell me how to modify display problem of china mobile phone?. Please give me some helpful suggestions.
    Last edited by Abigail; 13-11-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Re: Modify display problem of china mobile phone

China mobile Display Problem may come from: Display Damage Microchip area in display, Flex and parts damage. For Display Damage Microchip area in display problem, you don't have other way rather than changing the display,so just change your mobile display. For Flex and parts damage problem you can repair flex cable with extra wire, but you need to calculate flex cable all line with multimeter and then try to change this type or parts.

Display problem may occur in china phone when a display line gets break from display connection to CPU. In china phone near about 100 percent display line going direct cpu and just few percent have display ic, many a times it happens that display line gets break from cpu to pcb, also sometimes pcb internal line gets break from cpu to display connection point. so carefully, check them and modify them but do this thing after changing the cpu.

If the software installed in your phone is the wrong one or corrupted or the flash file is corrupted then you will get face white screen problem. Maximum times, we face this kind of problem after format or after flash, so after flash when a phone is powered on, you can confirm its due to corrupted flash file or wrong version of flash file. So i suggest you to see your original flash file version than backup it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

A mobile display problem occurs mainly due to a phone software or a flash file version, so just have a look on your phone software or flash file version. Mobile display work depends on the software installed, so just try to update your flash file and please don't forget to take a backup of your current flash file before flash with new file. I hope this is the way you can solve your problem.

my phone q7 model6303 went off when i mistakingly delete china mobile phone eternet network when i was trying to configure another network for my eternet service. can any one tell me what to do to restore my phone back to life?

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan aruwaje View Post
    my phone q7 model6303 went off when i mistakingly delete china mobile phone eternet network when i was trying to configure another network for my eternet service. can any one tell me what to do to restore my phone back to life?
    Not sure but restoring the phone back to the factoring settings should fix this problem for sure. i will recommend you to take backup of phone including contacts and all media files you like and than perform a factory setting or a hard reset.

Just move on and do reply the results.

[QUOTE=Abigail;4688745]Six months back i owned a China mobile phone, till now its performance was good but now i am facing deth problem. I don't know from where and due to what factor this problem occurs? Can anyone tell me how to modify deth problem of china mobile phone?. Please give me some helpful suggestion.

If you are having the same issue as that of Abigail then it will be better if you can just follow all the instructions that has been given above. If the issue is related to hardware then it will be better if you can have the display screen replaced and if you are having the issue because of the software then it will be better if you can have the Cell phone of yours RESET. Before doing the reset please make sure that you make the backup of the data at the first place.