Thread: DeFragmentation of Memory Card- can it be possible?

DeFragmentation of Memory Card- can it be possible?

Hi, I want to know whether there is any facility or any application which help you to defragment your memory card? I come to know that if you delete or add anything from your hard drive continuously then your speed of computer slows down. I don't know why. But Windows XP provides you the facility of defragmentation, which helps to improve speed of computer. In my mobiles memory card I mostly do this. I just want to know whether there is any facility which does same for my memory card?

Re: DeFragmentation of Memory Card- can it be possible?

Hi friends, I don't think that there will be any facility in memory card which will defragment your memory card. Don't worry about defragmentation of memory card. As we use Hard Drive in computer, it is having more size compared to the memory card, that's why Windows XP provides you facility of DeFragmentation, which then rearranges all of your data and it helps to improve your computer speed, as it not needed to search in hard disks clusters. So, don't worry about your memory cards defragmentation.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I don't know why are you wanted to know how to defragment memory card. You come to know that it is possible in windows xp, but it is an operating system. The whole matter which an operating system handles is comparatively too large as compared to the memory card. I don't know how to defragment memory card, as I never tried for this. If you are coming to know that you are getting delay in accessing files or any application then only you have to think about such things, else it's of no use.

I don't think there will be anything which will help you to defragment your memory card. There can be some third party software which will help you in this case. As there is one software named O&O Defrag which help you to defragment your hard drive. It simply goes as per your computer systems files and then sort out simultaneously with other files. It provides you three methods to defragment you hard drive. But, I never come across this type of software which help you in defragmenting your memory card. You can simply copy all data into computer and then by formatting your memory card and again copying that data in memory card will results the same.