Thread: Internet access with 5300 xpress phone to PC

Internet access with 5300 xpress phone to PC

HI. Well I have a Nokia xpress 5300 music phone with Gprs service enabled in it. The thing is I have heard it from my friend that it is possible to connect internet to PC via mobile phone. Can you please tell me how can I get connected to it. I want to use internet on my pc. Please give me a solution. thank you.

Re: Internet access with 5300 xpress phone to PC

Hello. Well you have heard it right that you can get access to internet via your mobile phone. But you need to make a settings for the very thing on your system. You can get the settings form your service provider. Contact them of the process. They will guide you to the procedure with the settings.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can get connected to the internet via phone. Follow up the procedure. You first need to create a set up that is network setup. Goto start> Settings. There you need to select the connection tab and select connection. There out would get Isp name section. You can get the parameters to be filled by the service operator.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The connection establishment can be done by the presence of following aspects. You need to have a phone with gprs feature and a sim card that has enabled the feature for your phone to acces. A data cable to connect the phone to your Pc. As you have Nokia xpress phone you have to install the Pc suite software for network setup. after you install the pc suite open the application you will get a option to get connected. Click on the button after you have connected your phone with the system. Then click on connect to internet option and fill the parameters you wil get access to internet.