Thread: How to track your lost or stolen Apple iPhone

How to track your lost or stolen Apple iPhone

Last night I have lost my dearest iPhone while I was at hanging around with my friends in a park. So I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas how to track it down to get it back somehow? Is there any software or any trick? Or is it that I can never get it back?

Re: How to track your lost or stolen Apple iPhone

iHound can help you to find out and recover a lost or stolen iPhone and/or iPod Touch. iHound uses the GPS and WIFI signal built into your device to determine its location. With iHound software's unique tracking website, you can track the approximate location of your iPhone and iPod Touch when the iHound application is running.

Source: ihoundsoftware

iPhone has a built in feature called as "Find My iPhone". If you lose your iPhone, MobileMe can help you find it. MobileMe includes a new feature called "Find My iPhone". If you have enabled Find My iPhone in MobileMe settings on your phone, then you can log in to me.com from any computer to access Find My iPhone and display your phone’s approximate location on a map.

With iLocalis you can control your iPhone from your computer connected to the internet. If your iPhone has been stolen you can find it with the track feature or even make a remote call or SMS to see the new number if the SIM has been changed. Due to the limitations at the iTunes AppStore this application will only be available from Cydia, so you will need a Jailbroken iPhone.

myfoundcast allows you to create custom wallpaper for your iPhone or iPod Touch. In addition, when you register you are given a unique ID that is superimposed on top of your wallpaper along with instructions on where to report the iPhone/iPod if it is found. Your iPhone/iPod is a very valuable device not to mention the cost of all the content you put on it. You want to make sure you give the finder everyway possible to return your phone. Once you put your personalized wallpaper on your phone, you will actually feel more secure.

Source: myfoundcast

Don't get desparate if you got your Iphone stolen/lost. If you know your IMEI code try Iphonetrace group on facebook