Thread: Nokia 5530 Restarts If I call someone or got called by someone....

Nokia 5530 Restarts If I call someone or got called by someone....

Can anyone tell me what happen to my mobile. I'm using 5530 xm nokia phone
    and till now I didn't got any problems with it until now. But nowadays when I call anyone or if I got called by anyone my phone restarts by it's own. What is the exact problem? If you have any Idea then please let me know.

Re: Nokia 5530 Restarts If I call someone or got called by someone....

Hi, I think you are facing virus problem in your phone. And it is doing all this work. It can also a problem of any application which you have installed currently. So, if you have done so, then uninstall that application and check it is working well or not. If not then it can be a problem of Mobile battery. It gets hanged when you call someone or you called by someone. Just check it in proper way or simply rush to the Nokia gallery.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think you are facing this problem due to the corruption of the software. So reinstall it and lets check it is working or not. It working then it's ok. If you able to update it directly then just check it. Or you can try to remove your battery and then reconnect it and try it is working or not. You can also try for Restore factory setting also. I think one of this will work for you.

I suggest you to simply go to the Nokia Gallery and solve your problem. You can simply get this problem solved within some minutes. I am also facing same problem with my mobile and when I reach to Nokia gallery they update my mobile software and perform some other tasks such as removing all unnecessary things from my mobile memory. But after that till now I don't get that problem. So, you can also try for safer way which will help you a lot. Thank you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

sad Re: Nokia 5530 Restarts If I call someone or got called by someone....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheenas View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happen to my mobile. I'm using 5530 xm nokia phone
    and till now I didn't got any problems with it until now. But nowadays when I call anyone or if I got called by anyone my phone restarts by it's own. What is the exact problem? If you have any Idea then please let me know.
    cheeeeeeeeeeers man i got the same proplem now but the phone doesn't restarts , it gets turned off ....... i tried everythinh but nothing is working from .... formats ... uninistall ... new sw update .... nothing is working ,, so if u knew how to deal with it please tell me .....