Thread: Nokia E71 email password problem

Nokia E71 email password problem

I am having an issue with the Nokia E71 mobile phone which is asking for the password while i am trying to view the email account of mine. I was using the email account previously with the same but now when i am trying to use the email of mine @ red sign is coming on screen and asking for the password. I haven't set any password for the same. So if any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about the same.

Re: Nokia E71 email password problem

Did you install any third party application into the device of yours which might changed the profile of yours and that is why you are getting the same issue. I think that you need to reset the internet profile of the Nokia E71 then then try to access the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

If the same is not working for you then i will advise you to try to set any new account with the same. Just make a new email account and set it with the device of yours and see whether the device of yours is working with the same. Just make the create new account with the same and see whether it is working with the same or not.

I think you should contact the service provider of yours who can only solve the issue of yours which you are getting. This could also be the issue with Service provide which might not be providing the enough support for the email support. So contact the Sim Service Provider and see whether it is working for you or not.