Thread: Cannot transfer data from Sony Ericsson phone

Cannot transfer data from Sony Ericsson phone

Hi friends,

I am having Sony Ericsson phone and everything is working properly, but today when i try to transfer data from my computer i came to know that my Sony Walkman is not getting recognized, few days back i was also to transfer any data, can anyone tell why i am not able to transfer data from my Sony Ericsson phone.

I was also facing similar type of issue where i was not able to transfer data from Sony Ericsson phone, i tried out many solution but none of them worked for me, when i told one of my friend about the issue, he told me to reinstall Sony Ericsson PC suite and then i was it was working for me, hope it works for you too because he told me this is one of the common issue with Sony Ericsson cell phone.

Cannot transfer data from Sony Walkman

I am also facing similar type of issue with my Sony Walkman where my Content Transfer feature is not getting recognized, although i am able to access to my Walkman and transfer files to it via other means, can anyone tell me what's the exact issue, i have tried a lot to find solution for it but none of them worked for me, i had also try to reinstall it but it's of no use.

If you are not able to transfer Content on your Sony Walkman then right click on my computer go to properties option and from there go to Device manager, a new window will get open. Select Universal serial bus controllers and then right click on Update Driver, Hardware Update Wizard window would get open from there select Install from a list or specific location and click on next option, now you will get Please choose your search and installation over there select I will chose the driver to install and click on next option and now from the install MTP file from your CD and hope it works for you.