Thread: Games and apps for Zune media player

Games and apps for Zune media player

Hi,, i have bought a Zune HD player last week. I have seen many people having Zune with lots of games and applications installed on their device. Whereas, i don't have a single game or any application on mine. Could you guys please make me know where can i get application and game for Zune Hd Players and how to install and remove them if not required ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Games and apps for Zune media player

All applications and games for any of the Zune player are available at Zune Marketplace. It is a store for the way you love music, with brand-new releases every week and a huge selection of music in every style imaginable. To explore Zune Marketplace, you need to download and install Zune software on your computer. You can download the same from here.

Once you have finished installing the Zune Software, open the Zune software on your computer. Click MARKETPLACE, and then click apps. Now you can browse and download the application and games for your Zune Device.

Hey, thanks for the quick tip and help. I'll do it later when i reach at home. But as i am new to Zune player, i request you guys to please make me know how to download and install apps on zune device. I don't wanna make any mistake that can harm my Zune player. Thanks for all your kindness.

Apps for Zune HD Players can be downloaded to your computer or directly to a Zune HD player through a Wi-Fi connection. Here is the step by step process of doing that:-

• First you need to download the apps from Zune MarketPlace to your computer.

• To do so, run the Zune software and click on MarketPlace.

• Now go to Apps and select a game or a utility that interests you and download.

• Now to sync the app to your Zune device connect your Zune HD player to the computer.

• You may have to adjust your Sync Options in the Zune software. To access this setting, click SETTINGS, click device, and then click SYNC OPTIONS.

To download any application from the Marketplace directly to your Zune device with the help of WiFi connection, press marketplace on your Zune home screen. Press apps, and then select a game or a utility that interests you. Press the Add to cart icon, and then press YES to view your cart.Press the Download icon.