Thread: LG-ED510-L.ADR2A2 laptop gives windows interrupted

LG-ED510-L.ADR2A2 laptop gives windows interrupted

Last week I got a new LG-ED510-L.ADR2A2 laptop. I am having Windows Vista installed on it. It was working fine for 2 days. But then on the third day when I started my laptop, the initial laptop vendor logo and then Windows screen were displayed. After that when the Windows was loading the laptop just got turned off on its own. I tried again to start it and this I got a message "Windows was Interrupted while it was Setting up.". "Press OK to Restart the computer". As per the message I restarted the laptop and I got the same message again.

Re: LG-ED510-L.ADR2A2 laptop gives windows interrupted

I hope nobody attended your laptop in your abscence. At first, start you machine. When you get the initial screen of the Laptop's manufacturer ie. LG, keep tapping F8 Key. This will boot your system in Safe mode. This is where your machine will use minimum system resources. Over here you should scan your LG machine completely with the help of the anti-virus. Might be some virus has infected your Windows files.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This can be due to some improper installation of Windows. There might some software or any suspicious program that might be interrupting Windows from loading. Since you are not able to even boot your laptop, I feel you would need to format your laptop. Get a Windows Vista's Original CD, format your laptop and re-install Vista. To prevent from such problems in future always have your laptop installed with an up-to-date Anti-Virus.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

When I bought a new laptop I was also having some unknown errors with Windows Vista. I am not a technical person who understood those errors. I was confused and scared as I could not understand what was happening. When I had seen the demo of my laptop it was working fine. But suddenly it was not at all responding. The Best solution in this condition is to contact the vendor of the laptop, in your case contact LG. As you would be in warranty you problem might get solved easily.