Thread: Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop problem

Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop problem

I have a Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop on which i had installed Windows Vista as my operating system. Now the problem is that my Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop wouldn't power up. I had a green power light, but the disc light would flash for a moment and then go away. The battery charging light would blink, but that was all. I shut down my computer, and when I went to turn it back on a couple hours later, the green light would turn on, but the monitor remained black and there was no sound that would signal the drive booting up. So, can any body tell me that what is the problem with my Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop? Any one knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop problem

Try pressing ctrl+alt+delete. It always seems to work for me. I think you should try to update your BIOS on your Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop. You also need to restore the laptops Operating System. Also you need to update all the drivers on your laptop.

If you could add memory to the system. Buy a new Sony Vaio PCG-FXA53 laptop battery. It sometimes becomes necessary to return the PC to its factory condition due to viruses or software corruption. The problem appears to be the switching problem, of which the power fan isn't turning fast enough to cool down and my computer keep rebooting itself because of over-heated.

The hardware on your Sony computer requires specific software in order to make it work. If you no longer have the recovery disks that came with your Sony computer, you can still get the drivers. If you still have a warranty then just call them up and ask them or just have Sony fix it for you.