Thread: Ultimate iTunes replacement?

Ultimate iTunes replacement?

I recently got 8 gb apple ipod and i have latest itunes. I wanted to know what are the other application which works as itunes. Is there any iTunes replacement ?

Re: Ultimate iTunes replacement?

Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod, It recognizes and synchronizes with a ton of devices, and otherwise works with any device that your computer recognizes as a storage space. CopyTrans Manager is the perfect iTunes replacement for your iPhone or iPod. It’s a standalone application that can be run directly from your iPod.

For everything itunes has that is good and streamlined as you say I find the program Songbird, it plays all of the latest formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, and WMA.Songbird has a growing library of extensions, and support is slowly growing for those written originally for Firefox.

Amarok, Banshee, Floola are the best itunes replacement. Floola is a standalone application that can be run directly from your iPod and interface is simple, bordering on simplistic, and is rife with minor imperfections. Multiple media devices support (Apple iPod, iRiver iFP and T players) . Rips music, burn CDs, share your music, displays cover art, tons of plugins, controllable via keyboard shortcuts, add and extract songs to and from your iPod, integrated with Last.fm, add artwork to your songs easily are the features.