Thread: Best Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Best Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Hello Friends,

I'm looking for some good stereo bluetooth headset, which can give good sound quality while listening music. I would also like to sue the stereo bluetooth headset to talk on Skype, as i talk daily for nearly 2 to 3 hours for my ongoing speech-therapy. It should be decent and good in use? So, i would like to know that which is the best stereo bluetooth headset that i can for? Any one has any idea about it? Please let me know your views on the above topic.

Thanks.

Re: Best Stereo Bluetooth Headset

I bought a Plantronics Discovery 925. Almost any cell phone with a music player has stereo Bluetooth these days (yes, even the iPhone, thanks to the latest OS 3.0 update), so it's no surprise that stereo Bluetooth headsets are hot accessories right now. While they love to claim that it is really stylish and professional looking and I think it's kind of stupid looking but it certainly has terrific call quality and I've never had a problem with it becoming un-paired with my iPhone.

If you have an iPhone this means you can answer & end calls, play / pause your music, but not control it fully. You can go for SONY ERICSSON Stereo Bluetooth Headset - HBH DS220. Leave your phone in your pocket or bag and listen to the music saved on your HBH-DS220 in high quality wireless stereo. Handle calls without touching your phone. If you have an iPod Touch 2G then you will be able to play / pause your music and adjust the volume, but you won’t be able to use these headsets with any of your VOIP apps (such as Skype) on your iPod.

For a different style, i really like the Jabra BT3030 dogtag-style Bluetooth headset. It appears that volume control when using a Bluetooth Headset is a bit of a mystery – it works on some headsets, but not on others. You can attach any 3.5 millimeter headphones into it, which just about guarantees great audio quality. Another Jabra headset is the Jabra Halo, which is very slim and stylish, and it can be folded into a more compact design. Though we like its style, we can't say we like the fit or the sound quality.