Thread: Gmail is not auto syncing on Motorola photon 4G

Gmail is not auto syncing on Motorola photon 4G

I have just now bought a Motorola photon 4G and my problem is that gmail is not syncing automatically every time I need it refresh it manually before it would update is there any settings to get it automatically done? i don't have any idea regarding this so any suggestion regarding this will bwehighly appreciated.

Re: Gmail is not auto syncing on Motorola photon 4G

You can just try this out Try this.What all you have to do is just Add the Motorola Power Control Widget to your phone and then just Click on the 4th icon which is basically for sync which will help reappear the check boxes and further help you in syncing fine with gmail and later you can just remove the widget in case if you don't want it.This solution had helped me previously and i hope this will help you as well.

Before i suggest you anything yo need to check the following things.Go in to your settings>accounts and then select Google account and see if the check box is checked next to gmail as well as go in to Settings -> battery & data manager -> data delivery and check if data & data enabled are checked? these are the basic things which results in syncing problem.

Even i am facing the same problem from a couple of days in order to understand my problem here are the details of my phone:
    System Version: 45.2.1.MB855.Sprint.en.US
    Android Version: 2.3.4
    Build number: 4.5.1A-1_SUN-154_MR-1.
    By now i have tried all the suggestion and all the possible ways that i could have tried but it seems as if nothing is working in my case.If any one could help me with their suggestion then they would be most welcomed.

If you want you can try this solution as well.Just go in to the settings > applications > manage applications > gmail and then clear the data and then Restart and just send yourself a test email and this should solve your problem but in case if it does not then i think sprint would be the problem in you area.This solution had worked for me hope this will be able to solve your solution as well.