Thread: iphone applications update problem

iphone applications update problem

I have an iphone which i had been using from last five months. Now the problem is that my itunes keep on showing me the applications update icon, that i have an update let say "23 updates available". But the now the problem is that when i clicked on the message, and gone into the update page, it will show me "no updates available. You need to check out later, whereas the application item on the left of itune still shows "23" as a number of updates still been flashed on my screen. So, can any one tell me that why i'm having such iphone applications update problem? Any one have any idea about it? Please let me know the correct solution for the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: iphone applications update problem

In order to resolve your iphone applications update problem, your first step should be (much like with a Mac) to restart the iPhone. You can delete an app by going to the home screen and holding your finger down on any app. All apps will start to shake and at that point, all you have to do is press on a black “X” icon next to every app you downloaded. To do this, hold down the Power button until the "slide to power off" option appears. Turn the iPhone off and then back on again. I have found that this cures about 90 percent of crash problems.

To do a check from your iPhone, go to the App Store and tap the Updates button. The iPhone app-problems range from third-party applications simply not starting up to applications starting up and immediately crashing out. If any updates are listed, you are given the option to install them. In either case, the iPhone application problem is bound to be annoying for some users.

When you are trying to update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch with iTunes, you may see an alert message on your iTunes that stops the update or restore process. It seems iTunes is still looking for updated for these old apps and when any are available they appear as "Available Updates". iTunes is drawing its update query from this list. But then when you click on the updates button, none appear because iTunes also seems to know that these apps are no longer on your phone. You may also see the "Connect to iTunes" screen on your iPhone or iPod touch.

I think you should uninstall your itunes and then try to reinstall itunes it back on your iphone. It will help you to resolve your iphone applications update problem. For more information you can check out the following link. Don't worry your library will still be there just use the itunes installer that's it hopefully that will do it.