Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Android comes with ebook readers

Portable Devices

Old 31-10-2009

Hello,
I am planing to buy a new hie end celllphone. For that i have shortlisted two model .Android and the second is Apple iPhone 3GS. I am working for media center. so most of the times i do the text related work. so which one is good for that? I also want Ebook reader enabled. which one is goood between them as per my requirement?? Any suggestion?

Old 31-10-2009

Android Alex comes with ebook readers

Android is known for smartphones, but the mobile platform will also power the new e-Reader Alex from a company called Spring Design.Alex with two screens, one above the one other.according company statement, which is best known for its Release Notes for the design of the link tool.With double screen, a user can read a text or a newspaper on the top screen wider, which uses the technology of paper Electronic monochrome display, and also check the multimedia information link on the bottom, a color LCD screen smaller. The top measures 6 inches diagonally, while the decrease is 3.5 inches. There is also a port for headphones and speakers.
Old 31-10-2009

Apple iPhone 3G

3G iPhone the fastest iPhone Ever.Now you can notice about the iPhone 3G is speed, you can launch applications. Making Web pages in a fraction of the time, and you can view attachments more faster. Improved performance 3D graphics and updated, offers incredible gaming experience, too. In fact, everything you do on iPhone 3G is up to 2 times faster and more responsive than the iPhone 3G.The new 3-megapixel photos is great, too, thanks to high-autofocus function and a new practice allowing you to enjoy the display to focus on something (or someone) you can want.You The new 3-megapixel camera takes great photos, too, thanks to high-autofocus function and a new practice you can tap your screen to focus on anything (or anyone) you want.Surf the Web from virtually anywhere. Now you can share the 3G connection on your iPhone with your Mac laptop or notebook PC.
Old 31-10-2009

iPhone has opened another large platform on mobile applications and other major things.But Android has more capabilities and capacity for more courses with an operating system.With the open Android platform will help support the integration between color and monochrome displays, while minimizing battery usage, Spring Design says. Alex has the capacity Web browsing and additional Android "smartphone functions, but the company did not have elaborate.It ebook reader too. Printemps Design CEO Priscilla Lu said the design could potentially create an industry for authors wishing to create Secondary content can be hyperlinked to the text. A text of the story could be supplemented by historical photographs, or device, even movies.the could support VoIP calls, since it works over Wi-Fi EVDO and GSM.I would suggest you to fo for Android Alex.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,