Thread: Apple iphone missing manual while changing display font

Apple iphone missing manual while changing display font

From last few months i'm using an Apple iphone. Just few days back i had tried to tap the center of the screen in order to bring up my iphone options. After that i had tried to tap the gear in order to bring up the preferences page and had even tap the font name in order to get the font selection screen. While i was scrolling down the list of fonts, the list of font names starts to scroll down automatically and my application got crashed. After that it gave me an error message stating that the iPhone Application: seems to be missing its manual. So, can any body tell me that how do i get back my missing manuals on my Apple iphone? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution for above issue. Thanks.

Re: Apple iphone missing manual while changing display font

Double-tapping is actually pretty rare on the iPhone. It's not like the Mac or Windows, where double-clicking the mouse means "open." On the iPhone, you open something with one tap. This issue is fixed in the current version of Stanza, so the next crop of stand-alone book apps won't experience it.

This is the most important thing to remember when you're looking for iPhone hardware: Not all iPod and iPhone accessories are created equal. It has the very same control scheme: tapping in the middle of the screen brings up the top and bottom menu bars that have all the old familiar Stanza controls with the exception of the “out to library” arrow in the upper left.

In order to get back your Apple iphone missing manual, you need to follow the below steps mention.

1. Go to iTunes’s “Applications” screen, right-click on “iManual,” and choose “Show in Windows Explorer.”
    2. Then you need to Right-click on the iManual.ipa file,and need to choose “Open With” and select a zip application such as WinZip or WinRAR.
    3. Tunnel down the folders to Payload > iPhoneMissingManual.app and extract the file singlebook.epub.
    4. Finally Rename the extracted copy something like iphone-missing-manual.epub and open it with your ePub reader of choice.