Thread: Apple iphone issue

Apple iphone issue

Current i'm using an Apple iphone. From last few days it has started giving some sort of problems. My screen was completely white, and now it won't turn on at all. But when it's plugged into my computer it acknowledges that it is plugged in, when i hold down to reset it says that the phone was turned off, but nothing shows on the screen. So, can any one tell me that what is the exact problem with my Apple iphone? Anybody have any idea about it? Please help me out.

Re: Apple iphone issue

These kind of things happen, so you shouldn’t get overly worried. You should make a back up copy of your data before proceeding with troubleshooting. Make sure your iPhone or iPod touch is up-to-date with the latest software.

Hold the sleep and home buttons for ten seconds and if that doesn't work connect your ipod to itunes then shut it off once you have done. In some cases, the battery is draining while the iPhone is on standby. Random freezes or shutdowns are a major complaint for users after upgrading. The problem seems to manifest itself whenever the iPhone goes to sleep, the user locks the display, or just randomly. This hold the sleep button for 30 seconds then without releasing it hold the home button for 10 seconds once you have done this without releasing the home button release the sleep button for ten more seconds. at the end of this process your computer will say ipod discovered in dfu(device firmware update) mode and you can restore it from there.

If your data does not appear to be syncing to your iPhone or iPod touch, then you can check out the following link. If your problem still doesn't get resolve, the you need to take to your Apple iphone back to the Apple store from wher you had purchased it. They might resolve your iphone issue.