Thread: How can I secure Apple iPhone

How can I secure Apple iPhone

Hello,
    I have just bought my Iphone. One of my friend told me that Apple's iPhone OS had been falsely reporting .For this i want to secure my iphone from several threats. So, how i can secure my iphone. Can anyone know about that? any suggestion??

re: How can I secure Apple iPhone

Make sure the firmware is up to date, keeping the iPhone firmware update is important to reduce the footprint of the vulnerability. The latest firmware version is 2.2.1. Select Settings - General - About determine which version of the iPhone is using.Disable Wi-Fi when not in people use.Most automatically disable Wi-Fi to save battery. But knowing that Wi-Fi off eliminates an attack vector in May added incentive to turn Wi-Fi only when necessary.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Prohibit automatic association networks.iPhone retains the settings of the association of Wi-Fi, it connects, which allows the phone to reconnect automatically when within range. Automatic association is not recommended, as it is easy to spoof trusted networks. Yet, denying automatic association is a kind of pain because it forces you to enter the passkey every time.Turn Bluetooth off when not being used.Bluetooth is one of these characteristics, it allows many amenities, such as the use of headsets and wireless sharing of information between phones. However, attackers can also use it to Bluejack or Bluesnarf phone.

Turning location services off does not increase immediately the security it just prevents the user's location to be published. Personally, I think that disabling the service is a good idea for two reasons. First, it is a significant leakage of the battery. Second, disabling the service is not a problem. It is easy to change the location service back from the application requiring positioning information.Setting a passcode significantly increases the security of the iPhone. It makes it more difficult for someone to access the iPhone because the phone will lock automatically after a user-determined amount of inactivity. Set a passcode is required for the functionality of seven working.