Thread: Dell multi-touch monitor

Dell multi-touch monitor

Hello,
    I have Phillips lcd monitor at my home. I want to buy a new monitor coz, earlier one is very poor in performance.the display quality was not good as i want. I have shortlisted some of the brand . between that i like Dell multi-touch monitor. i dont understand the multi-touch concept ? can you help me out? Any other option available in market? Any suggestion?

Re: Dell multi-touch monitor

A new Dell comes standard with built-in touch capabilities, which means that if your computer is touch-capable, you can leave your mouse. But the chances are good that your computer does not have a touchscreen. So you can either buy a new computer everything or you could just swap the monitor to a touch screen enabled.
    Well, now, Dell intends to sell such a monitor, a 22-inch LCD which supports a finger or two entries. It will pinch you and point your way all the senses. You can get one for you for $ 469.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Albatron's multi-touch monitor

Albatron's 22 "LCD multitouch display was presented at Computex 2008 and works on Windows Vista. The people over at TGDaily had a blast playing with Google Earth. Doncevski According to Robert, sales director at Albatron, size is not a limit. For example, 22 "LCD multitouch which was introduced at Computex 2008 has two touch sensors integrated on both sides of the screen. Doncevski said to go 24 "or more simply add a third sensor on top of the screen. Sounds pretty simple to me.Multitouch is great, but I wonder if our fingers will be good enough to work high precision. For example, drawing on specific objects Illustrator or Photoshop DOT painting can become complicated with a finger. Of course, for easy navigation on a page or card, capturing directly through our fingers is probably the best. As a user of iPhone, I can attest that LCD multitouch and fingers go hand in hand.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

HP multi-touch monitor

HP has rather quietly announced a new screen hot on the heels of Windows 7 launch tomorrow. This 21.5-inch, 1080p bad boy has a panel with an optical multitouch finger scrolling and two finger mousing capabilities. Stylus fans will also be delighted to learn that L2105tm Compaq has a specific style that stuck in the side of the monitor when not in use. HP calls this one the first "Windows 7 monitor" certified, which means you should be able to get away right out of the box, plug it in and move. L2105tm The Compaq will be available tomorrow $ 299. Full press release is after the break.