Thread: Problem while installing Opera Mini web browser on Nokia cellphone

Problem while installing Opera Mini web browser on Nokia cellphone

Recently i had purchased a new Nokia N-series cellphone. In order to use GPRS services on my new cellphone i had downloaded Opera Mini web browser on it. Now the problem is that i'm not able to install Opera Mini on my Nokia N-series cellphone. So, can any body tell me that why i'm having problem while installing Opera Mini web browser on my new Nokia N-series cell phone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem while installing Opera Mini web browser on Nokia cellphone

You need to have the correct Java environment on your cellphone. May be the default storage have been set to the phone memory and 15 is not enough for the software. You should check out that your cell phone should support opera and many other java applications on it.

For that you need to save all of your information and then need to reset the phone. Afterwards you need to installed opera mini again on your cellphone. If you face some issue, try to delete the cookies and your problem would resolved. If you downloaded it via PC and then transferred it to the phone,i think you don't have internet on your phone. You need some sort of GPRS setting for you phone.Call your provider and ask them to send to your phone.

If you have already able to access internet on your phone,then it must be a temporary network problem. Opera Mini will usually be filed under Applications, Java Applications, File Manager or a similarly named folder that can be reached from the main menu of your phone. Open your Nokia phone Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP and type the APN value in the space provided. You may keep the user / password field blank if no value is specified on the Opera help site.