Thread: Ipod shuffle doesn't sync

Ipod shuffle doesn't sync

Just few days back i was trying to to sync my ipod shuffle, as i was trying to sync it, it showed me an error message stating that 'cannot sync ipod'. Also the required disk cannot be found. Can any one tell me that why doesn't my Ipod shuffle sync? What i need to do? Let me know the correct way to sync my Ipod shuffle. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Ipod shuffle doesn't sync

The iPod shuffle Reset Utility restores the original iPod shuffle. Plug in your iPod. iTunes should open up. If not, then open it how you normally open. Wait until it connects with the iPod. The restore process completely erases all music and data on iPod shuffle and reinstalls software version 1.1.5.

It could be your iPod is too small? Enabling disk use is used to copy files from the device TO the computer. Or you can double check your iPod settings. If there's nothing on the iPod there's no need to do that. Click on it when it comes up on iTunes. It will say what every you named it. Click that and make sure your syncs the library. Stop connecting to any computer other than your own until you know what you're doing, otherwise you're just going to have even more problems.

You can try restoring your ipod. Have a try with this iPod to iTunse sync software. You do this by clicking on the ipod device in itunes and clicking restore. Well of course the BEST idea if you reset it would be to go to an Apple store genius bar. They'll fix it right away. If you don't want to do that, try reinstalling the shuffle software.