Thread: Logitech Z2300 Remote Spares?

Logitech Z2300 Remote Spares?

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve and hoping that i can get the solution for the same. Actually i am looking for the some spare remote for the Z2300 speaker. If you are having the faulty or spare remote which you are not using then please let me know and i will pay for it also. Tell me if you wanted to sell. A help may be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Re: Logitech Z2300 Remote Spares?

If you are looking for the spare remote then let me tell you that it can be easily get on the eBay where i have seen the same while searching for the same but i can not give you the link of that due to the security reason. So it is better to go and search about the same on the eBay and if found any then order for it. That it!!!!!!!!

As you are looking for the Logitech z2300 here so let me tell you that i have got the spare remote of the same on the Amazon. com which is selling the remote of the same which you are looking for. I have got it while searching for your query. Also this is not costing much for the same. So try the Amazon and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    As you are looking for the Logitech z2300 here so let me tell you that i have got the spare remote of the same on the Amazon. com which is selling the remote of the same which you are looking for. I have got it while searching for your query. Also this is not costing much for the same. So try the Amazon and get it.
    I have searched on the Amazon.com as you have said but after searching for same for lot more time i did not got the same that you have discussed in your reply. So if possible then pass me the link for the same so that i can buy the same

I think instead of looking for same here it is better to get this on the Logitech itself. The spare one will charge you less but can be get failed working anytime as it is already a faulty one. So it is better to buy the new one which will be coming with the guarantee and can be perform all functioning properly. So go through the Logitech store and buy new one.

Hey there, I can help you with the spare remote that you are looking for. Actually i am having one remote which i was using with my system but now i have changed my system and i don't need this remote so if you want then i can give you. Just PM me about that i will co-ordinate for the same. Hope you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I think instead of looking for same here it is better to get this on the Logitech itself. The spare one will charge you less but can be get failed working anytime as it is already a faulty one. So it is better to buy the new one which will be coming with the guarantee and can be perform all functioning properly. So go through the Logitech store and buy new one.
    I think that this is the best option that i can go with. I will contact the manufacturer of the product and ask them same about the remote control.