Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unlocked iPhone on Airtel - which data plan?

Portable Devices

Old 23-10-2009

Unlocked iPhone on Airtel - which data plan?

Hi,
I'm planning to buy an unlocked iPhone 3GS to be used on Airtel. Airtel won't let me use their data plan unless I buy the iPhone from them, and they don't sell 3GS yet.

Any advise on which data plan to get or how to get data on it? I currently have an Airtel Blackberry and a Rs. 899/mo plan with them. Can I just continue on the same plan and get all the data I need?

Any advise would be appreciated,

Bala

Old 24-10-2009

Re: Unlocked iPhone on Airtel - which data plan?

iPhone 3G for any network all across the globe. Browsing speeds on the Iphone 3G on EDGE are very decent though. For more information on the above topic, you need to check out the following link. Hope so it might help you out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,