Thread: Computer crashes when ipod is plug in

Computer crashes when ipod is plug in

I have a P4 machine on which i had installed Windows Vista as my operating system. Now the problem is that my system keeps crashing and shows me the blue death screen on my monitor, when I plug in my ipod. Even when my iTunes comes up my computer crashes down. Can any one tell me that why does my computer crashes down when ipod is plug in? Any idea about it? Please help me to get rid of the aboev problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Computer crashes when ipod is plug in

A computer's registry is one big database that has numerous files, options, and settings. Your computer needs additional drivers for your iPod. hese settings and options keep changing with every second of you using your PC and can lead to the damage of some of these settings. This causes errors to show up and the computer to crash.

Try to use Registry cleaners software, which will scan the computer's errors and matches all files and settings with the applications that use them. You should uninstall iTunes on your computer and re-install the newest version, and also any cd that came with your iPod. Also, if you have more than 1 USB port, try using a different one after you install the newest version.

It seems like Apple does not place a tremendous amount of priority Vista based iTunes, because I saw quite a few similar complaints. I think its just a driver issue. Fortunately, Registry Easy helps you scan your PC, safely clean the errors & invalid entries cause system slow, freezing and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances.