Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to transfer/copy SMS from Samsung Star touch mobile to PC

Portable Devices

Old 21-10-2009

idea How to transfer/copy SMS from Samsung Star touch mobile to PC

Hi,

I'm planning to buy samsung star touch phone. I need a feature, i'm not sure whether it exist in the phone or not. tried googling it but didnt get satisfied result.

I need to take backup of my sms either to microsd card or to my PC. I use to transfer all my SMS to PC using Nokia PC suite in my N73 and N79 mobiles.
Infact, i use to keep the Microsd card as the memory slot for my sms to store more messages.

Is that possible in samsung star touch phone. or atleast is it possible to take a back up in PC?

pls help.
thanks

Old 21-10-2009

Re: How to transfer/copy SMS from Samsung Star touch mobile to PC

Samsung star is nice and now popular phone you can save your messages and also can go for backup for sms for more check here Samsung STAR S5233 mobile phone
Old 21-10-2009

You can send the file to your phone via Bluetooth. This can be done from a computer or from another cellphone. With GodswMobile SMS Transfer, you can easily transfer the SMS to computer as a txt file or a SMS file whenever you want. You can choose whether to backup the SMS into a TXT file or a SMS file. It can transfer SMS from Windows Mobile Phone to computer,Transfer Windows Mobile Phone SMS to SIM card,Backup SMS into Text file (.txt) or Data file (.stf),Restore SMS to your Windows Mobile Phone, Read and Manage Windows Mobile SMS on your computer.
Old 30-07-2010

i am using Samsung star S5233, my touch screen is not working n i want to delete my sms from phone.............i tried it through PC suite, but they are not getting deleted. Kinldy suggest.
Old 30-07-2010

How are you able to use the phone for any purpose if the screen is not working. I guess, it should be useless if touchscreen is gone. You should get it repaired first. Fortunate for you if it is still under warranty. And at second point, we can delete the SMS via PC suite as well, if there is option to access the message box. I have never used Samsung PC suite but am sure about Nokia PC Suite.
Old 02-09-2011

Hello,

I would like to suggest a software for mobile phones management called MOBILedit.
MOBILedit is a PC software, which is among other things able to browse, edit, copy, backup and migrate data within connected mobile phones. Mobile phones may be connected by cable, BlueTooth or even IrDA.

Especially the possibility to migrate contacts, messages and other content comes handy in this case.

It is not free, but it is totally worth it. There is a lite version available to see how it works.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,