Thread: Not getting MobileMe mail updates on iPhone

Not getting MobileMe mail updates on iPhone

I am having a iPhone which i also use for MobileME mails. Every time whenever i get any new mails from me.com or mac.com, my iPhone use to alert me for the same. But from yesterday, it is not doing so. I am not getting a single MobileMe email alerts on my iPhone.

So i am here for the help from you all regarding the same and hope you you guys can help me out for sure. Please make me know how to fix this problem? Thanks for all your kindness.

Re: Not getting MobileMe mail updates on iPhone

If your iPhone or iPod touch does not update when you expect to receive a message than make sure you have access to the Internet. To check this out, Open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch, and make sure you can load any webpage. Also verify that you can receive email for your MobileMe account on your Mac or PC.

From the iPhone or iPod touch Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars > (your MobileMe account). Make sure the Mail slider is On.

I hope Push is selected for your MobileMe account's mail. From the iPhone or iPod touch Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars > Fetch New Data > Advanced > (your MobileMe account). Make sure Push is selected in "Select schedule".

If it is done than turn your iPhone off and on, and then try again.If you have multiple MobileMe accounts set up on your iPhone/iPod touch, Push will only work for one account. If you want to switch which account uses Push, you will need to turn on contact, calendars, or bookmark syncing for that account, then enable Push. It should work now properly.

I think you need to delete the account from your iPhone/iPod touch. From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, and then tap your MobileMe account (if syncing Contacts, Calendar, or Bookmark data with MobileMe, choose to keep the data on your iPhone/iPod touch when prompted). Tap Delete Account. On the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars screen, tap Add Account > MobileMe, and set up your account again. If you are syncing data with MobileMe on your iPhone/iPod touch,choose to Merge data on your iPhone/iPod touch when prompted to do so after adding your account.