Thread: Bluetooth Headset Not Working with PS3

Bluetooth Headset Not Working with PS3

Hello , I just got a Bluetooth Headset for my Ps3 , Can you tell me How can I connect it to my Ps3 , I Tried a lot to connect it , but Cant Seem to Get it Working Can you tell me how Can i Get my Bluetooth Headset to Work With the ps3 ,I dont know why it is not working ,please Help me thanks in advance

Re: Bluetooth Headset Not Working with PS3

You can reconnect Bluetooth audio devices to the PS3 system under Settings> [Accessory Settings]> [Audio Device Settings].
    If an audio device Bluetooth has been disconnected from the PS3 system, you can reconnect by selecting from the list in [Audio Device Settings] under Settings> [Accessory Settings]. Press the Triangle button to display the options menu, then select [Connect].

From the home menu of your PS3, select Settings> [Accessory Settings]> [Manage devices Bluetooth ]. If you have already registered Bluetooth devices, select [Save a new device] in the list. Follow the instructions on the screen to save the new device.

If you've reached the maximum number of devices registered, you must first remove one from the list (preferably choose one that you no longer use).

Manage Bluetooth devices
    You can confirm the connection status of Bluetooth devices on your PS3 system, or connect and disconnect devices. To do this, from the home menu of your PS3, select Settings> [Accessory Settings]> [Manage Bluetooth ® Device]. After selecting the device you want to handle, press the Triangle button, then select an option from the menu that appears.

You can pair the headset in two ways:
    • Automatic mode (using the supplied USB cable) - Enables the headset's advanced features for the PlayStation 3. Using automatic mode, you can pair the headset with any PlayStation 3, but only the most recently paired PlayStation 3 will be saved in the headset's list of paired devices.
    • Bluetooth discovery mode - Sets up the headset as a standard Bluetooth headset. By using Bluetooth discovery mode you can pair the headset with many other Bluetooth devices.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

can some1 tell me why my headset is connected but i can talk with it

i mean i CANT