Thread: Free ringtones for Samsung Delve

Free ringtones for Samsung Delve

I have recently bought a Samsung Delve and i am trying to get some ringtone on my new mobile phone but i am not able to do so. I have also try to find the over internet but was worry if the files might contain virus and i need to format my mobile which i don't wanna do that because i am having very important contacts and messages on it. Can anyone help me out with this issue.

Download Free ringtones for Samsung Delve

There are two methods of downloading a ring tone one is direct link from Mobile web or you can download it to your computer and then paste it in your MicroSD card connected, use the USB cable, and the phone will ask if you want it to connect as a mass storage device, and when you answer yes it will appear as a removable drive in "My Computer."

Downlaod ringtone for Samsung Delve

First put the mp3 song which you want to set it as ring tone into a separate folder. Then goto folder settings over here it will show the the entire extension for that specific file now rename the extension from .mp3 to .gcp then send it to your Samsung Delve either through Bluetooth or data cable and this would be showed up in your My Sounds and set it as a ringtone and enjoy it whenever you receive a call.

Download ringtones for Samsung Delve phone

If you want to download ringtone for your Samsung Delve then you can download the ring tone from here by clicking on download after downloading the file you need to send it to your mobile either through bluetooth or data cable by using Samsung Suite which is given by Samsung.

Download

Re: Free ringtones for Samsung Delve

Same here. But what I've been doing for the past couple of months before I subscribe in certain free ringtones sites is I view and read ringtone news that includes website reviews of websites. It's very helpful and reliable because actual feedbacks from users are also provided for you to determine if it's authentic.
    Last edited by bhavesh; 20-10-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: External links not allowed