Thread: Ipod not showing videos & images

Ipod not showing videos & images

Hello friends,

I am facing some issue with my 8gb Ipod, early everything was working fine but today when i connected my Ipod to my Dell laptop over there it's not showing my videos & photos in Ipod. in the mean time when i was trying to upload some videos in it i came to know that all of my music has being deleted. Does anyone has any idea about it ?

Ipod not showing videos

I am also facing similar type of issue when i am trying to watch video through VTR of my eclipse avn5435 early i was working fine but today i am not able to see it, i have also tried with TV it's working fine, but when i am trying to plugged it into my eclispe it's not working properly, can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue. Is there some setting i need to enable on the eclipse?

Jevin there is no need of worrying you just have to connect it in the back of the unit and press VTR and after that i am sure you would be able to watch videos without any issue, if you are still facing same issue then i would suggest you to change the cable and have a check for the same it might happen that cable might have got damage because of which you are facing such issues.

If you are Ipod is not showing any videos & images, then try to reinstall your iTunes application and at the same time have a check whether you are able to see it in Ipod, if yes then there is some issue with your software, reinstalling your itunes would solve your problem, but if you are not able to see in videos then it's an very serious issue, it might happen that your iPod is being infected by virus andif your Ipod is under warranty period then i would recommend you to take it to service center and let them check out the cause for it.