Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-10-2009

Which camera is best Nikon D3S or Nikon D50

Hello friends,

I am planning to buy Digital camera for myself, i have search a lot over internet and went to many company like canon, samsung, Kodak, Panasonic, Nikon etc. Finally i have decided to go with Nikon but here i am confused between Nikon D3S or Nikon D50. Can anyone tell me which model is good and for me money is not an issue, i need to have best camera with me. Thanks in Advance.
Old 19-10-2009

Nikon D3S digital camera

I would suggest you to go with Nikon D3S digital camera because it has quick response with approx. 0.12 seconds start-up time and approx. 0.04 seconds shutter-release time lag. Nikon?s original Scene Recognition System, utilizing 1,005-pixel RGB sensor, for more accurate autofocus, auto exposure, i-TTL flash control and auto white balance. Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.7x magnification in FX format. Durable shutter unit proven by 300,000 cycles of testing on fully assembled camera. At the end it has high-definition (approx. 921k-dot), 170˚ viewing angle, 3-in. VGA LCD monitor with tempered glass.

It also has following features like
  • Acclaimed autofocus tuned for movie capture
  • Image sensor cleaning
  • Total flexibility
  • Improved Active D-Lighting options
Old 19-10-2009

Nikon had launched D50 as it's first truly entry-level D-SLR which was designed to compete Canon Digital Rebel XT, Olympus E-300, and Pentax. The D50 is fantastic at high ISOs, giving completely smooth and clean images at ISO 800. The D50 is also an ideal backup camera since it even takes the same battery and is smaller and lighter than any other Nikon DSLR, however it uses SD instead of CF cards. The printing is nice and clear; it's my photo that's blurred. Note also that the rubber eyecup has already fallen off. For more information about Nikon D50 check out below links

Nikon d50 digital camera lenses
Nikon d50 instruction manual
Old 19-10-2009

If you have already set your mind to go with Nikon then i would recommend you to check out other model too

Nikon coolpix P90 digital camera
Nikon D300 Digital Camera
Nikon D40 digital camera
Nikon coolpix S630 digital camera
Nikon COOLPIX S220 Digital Camera
Nikon COOLPIX S51 digital camera

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,