Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i connect GPRS from my Fly mobile to pc

Portable Devices

Old 16-10-2009

How can i connect GPRS from my Fly mobile to pc

I'm having a Fly mobile and i would like to know that how can i connect internet from my mobile to pc? Any one have any idea about it? My Fly mobile is of single sim. Please provide information for me. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Old 16-10-2009

Re: How can i connect GPRS from my Fly mobile to pc

If you want to be connected to the internet, you need to register your phone by contacting your network operator. Connect your Phone with USB and select Mass Storage, then copy the File " Phone Suit " to your computer then open it and Double click on the icon " Phone Suite ".
Old 16-10-2009

To get your GPRS settings, please contact your Network Provider Customer service. Then connect your phone to your pc using the cable. Try to find the connect to the internet options.
Old 16-10-2009

You will have to contact your network provider to get your GPRS settings for your mobile phone. After getting the GPRS settings on your Fly mobile, you need to just use the software disc you got with your phone. You need to install the required software on your pc.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,