Thread: Need Zain sim configuration settings

Need Zain sim configuration settings

I would like so know that is it possible for me to configure my zain sim. Any one knows how can i configure my zain sim? Does any body knows about it? Let me know the correct way for configuring my Zain sim settings. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Zain sim configuration settings

There is a new method that you can actually use to browse the internet absolute free of charge using your mobile phones, PC and Laptops. To connect to this network, you need a phone (preferably Nokia 3110C, 6230, 3500; or lower models such as, 2630 or 2330C ), a USB Cable(you don’t need this if your computer and phone are using Bluetooth device), an MTN or ZAIN SIM card and your computer.

The first thing you have to do is to install the Nokia PC suite on your computer. All you have to do is that ensure that your zain sim card is provisioned for the new zain internet settings and oniguration via OTA (Over The Air) configuration. To enable these settings and to browse free change the main Zain i.p address and ports in your Connection settings on your phone.

To get your GPRS settings, please contact your network provider customer service. They will send it to your phone directly. The first thing you have to do is to plug your USB cable to the phone and the computer. Or activate the Bluetooth of your computer and phone, so that there will be a communication between your computer and phone. In most cases they dont like provisioning your sim for internet settings service, they would only provisioned it for wap settings which is the normal default zain OTA configuration.