Thread: How to set up yahoo emails on Motorola cell

How to set up yahoo emails on Motorola cell

Recently i had bought a new Motorola Evoke QA4 cell phone. The phone is also asking about SSL usage. I've setup numerous other emails without a problem, but Microsoft recently changed the way it email (hotmail, live) interacts with Microsoft Outlook. I have a basic yahoo email address account and would like to set up my emails to come in on my cell phone. Can any one tell me that how can i set up yahoo emails on my Motorola cell? Any one knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to set up yahoo emails on Motorola cell

Make sure that you can access the web on the phone first of all. According to Verizon, it will take a maximum of 80 hours for your account to get activated. During this time you will not be able to send any emails using SMTP.Windows Mobile gives people the freedom to still be productive away from their desk or home whether sending e-mail, keeping track of their schedule or surfing the Web.

Select messaging or an icon that shows an envelope on it. when you select it you will select outlook email and then on the bottom right of your screen you will select menu. If you use a WL app you will get push mail and wont have to set up a timed receive or manual receive!Now you should see a list of different things you will want to select tools. When you select tools it should give you the option for options. select options and it will bring you to another screen you will want to create a new email address from there. From there you will be able to setup your email on the phone.

Yahoo! Mail free service does not support pop3. Just follow the prompts and make sure you have all of the necessary information for your email address such as Incoming and outgoing email server settings. They offer Yahoo! Mail Plus to enable POP3 access for a fee if you do not have a Yahoo! DSL internet access service. To stay with Yahoo you would need to upgrade to this service. For setting up yahoo emails on your Motorola cell, you need to check out the following link. Hope so it may help you out.