Thread: which best non nintendo gaming console you prefer

which best non nintendo gaming console you prefer

Well guys I want to buy a Non Nintendo and I went to the game controller shop and there were so many type of non Nintendo I was confused which one to go with so guys please help me out of it tell me which one is better in all of these Atari Lynx Sega game gear, Sony psp and Nero-Geo Pocket Color? can anyone over here tell me which one of this would be the better one please suggest me you experience if you have got these with you?

Re: which best non nintendo gaming console you prefer

This is an easy task to get hold on I would like to suggest you to go with the Sony PSP it’s the best its easy to play and its almost like the controllers we use to play and its really very long lasting and has amazing features and all it is really a nice device by Sony and I would tell you there is no other choice if you want to take that because this Sony PSP is the only things which is the best in non Nintendo it is much more clear than other and it can be used roughly it has very tuff buttons and all so I think Sony PSP is the best.

Definitely Sony its one of the most selling PSP and it is really awesome it would give you a very nice feeling it would never let you feel that you have been playing on PSP and not on PS3 it has been reviewed as the best PSP ever till now it supports all the game has really nice features can listen music true it has a good sound quality and all and comfortable in use and even tuff user can use it it won’t be harmed made up with good quality so I think you need to go with Sony.

I have used Atari Lynx and then I have used Sony PSP there is a vast difference between both of them Sony PSP is completely different thing no one would suggest you anything other than SONY PSP because that’s the best. And it can be used with many other features too so I would be suggesting the same Sony PSP and I don’t think you would find much PSP user’s other then Sony PSP so if you want the nice product and a nice thing then you need to get the Sony one itself.

well i have used all of them and i would like o tell you there is not much difference between each of them little bit matters when its matter of quality and all and then there is a difference in there prices also so choosing it depends on your budget and what all you want in it and accordingly you have to decided it and if you want a suggestion i would also suggest you to go with Sony psp because its bit costly then many other but it has better quality and some features also.

I have the Sony PSP-Go. It is a great machine to transfer game, video, and music on to. And it has internal storage to store all the games so I do not need to carry cartridges around. Also, the PSP-Go is more comfortable in my hands than the regular Sony PSP. It feels very durable, and bluetooth is nice too for headphone use.