Thread: How to start powerpoint slide show on Windows Mobile

How to start powerpoint slide show on Windows Mobile

Hey, i have a very short query here and need urgent help from you all guys. I have a PowerPoint presentation on my Windows Mobile. I have seen many people playing slide show on their Windows device. Could you guys please make me know how to start and stop Powerpoint slide shows on Windows Mobile ?

Re: How to start powerpoint slide show on Windows Mobile

With Microsoft Office PowerPoint Mobile, you can open and view slide show presentations created on your PC. Whether the presentation is opened from an e-mail message, downloaded from a file share or the Internet, copied to the device via a storage card, or obtained by synchronizing with your PC, slide shows created in *.ppt and *.pps format with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97 and later can be viewed on your device.

To start a slide show presentation, just go through these steps:
    1. Tap Start > Programs > PowerPoint Mobile.
    2. In the presentation list, tap the slide show you want to view.
    3. Tap the current slide to advance to the next slide.
    4. If the presentation is set up as a timed slide show, the slides advance automatically.

To stop a slide show just tap Slide Show > End Show in the PowerPoint Mobile presentation.

Many presentation elements built into the slide shows, such as slide transitions and animations, will play back on the device. If the presentation is set up as a timed slide show, one slide automatically advances to the next. Links to URLs are also supported.

You can override some of the playback options stored in a PowerPoint presentation.
    1. Tap Start > Programs > PowerPoint Mobile.
    2. Open the presentation you want to view and tap Slide Show > Show Options.
    3. Tap the Playback tab, select the Override playback options for all files check box, and do any of the following:
      1. To turn off builds and other animations, select the Show without animation check box.
      2. To prevent slide transitions from playing, select the Show without slide transition check box.
      3. To use the timings recorded with each slide in a presentation, select the Use slide timings, if present check box.
      4. To automatically advance to the first slide after the last slide in a presentation, select the Loop continuously check box.
    4. Tap OK.

If a presentation is set up as a timed slide show, one slide will advance to the next automatically. However, if the presentation is not timed or you simply want to go to another slide out of sequence, you can do that easily in a PowerPoint Mobile presentation.