Thread: Samsung star phone charging problem

Samsung star phone charging problem

I'm having a Samsung star phone. When i had bought this phone, it used to work fine. But now its creating some problem. Now the problem that i'm facing is when i try to charged the mobile, it gives out a beep sound and computer icon is seen at the topmost of the phone. Can any one tell me that why i'm facing charging problem on my Samsung star phone? Any one knows about it? Let me know your suggestion on the above issue.

Re: Samsung star phone charging problem

Heat has a tremendous impact on your battery. I have never tried to recharge my controllers, using my computer. I always charge my phone out of its case. The most important part of charging is the location you are charging. Always charge in a cool location, especially out of direct sunlight.

If you had other devices connected, you may have went over the limit on the amount of power your USB bus can handle. There are starting to be a lot of "pseudo USB" devices that use that format for charging (cell phones, mp3 players, etc), which is certainly convenient. Many of them don't follow the USB power specs very faithfully though.

The actual problem that you are having must be from some hardware components of your mobile phone. The reason maybe just as you said that such USB adapters are close to 5V enough for iPhones and other devices. I will hence advise your to contact its Customer Care Service in order to solve the matter.