Thread: Acer 3D notebook

Acer 3D notebook

Hello,
    I have Hp pavilion at my home. I uses my system for watching movie and playing games. Now i get bored of that machine because the picture quality was not good as compared to high end monitor. So i am planing to buy a new notebook. I heard about 3d notebook. Is it available in market. And which one is best? Any suggestion??

Re: Acer 3D notebook

Acer has announced its first 3D notebook called the Aspire 5738DG.Now you can get some impressive 3D effects on PC games and 3D is coming to console systems as well.3D function is on, light emitted by the laptop's LCD is divided by a "parallax barrier," causing slightly different images to reach each eye. Acer notebook is its first software-based 3D machine. The Acer 3D system uses software in conjunction with a special 3D coating on the screen and polarized passive glasses. The NVIDIA 3D system uses hardware and active glasses.

Acer Aspire 5738DG 3D notebook

Acer's Aspire 5738DG is the company's first portable machine. It uses 3D Cine Real technology, which is little more than a "3D coating" on the display.So that gives yoy mind-bending effects when viewed with a pair of polarized eyeglasses.The 2D-to-3D conversion takes place thanks to the bundled TriDef 3D Experience software.its 3D capabilities, the Acer Aspire 5738DG is powered by Centrino 2 based device offering up to 4GB RAM. this is only we know yet it's availabel in every market.

which one is best 3d notebook?

Acer has been launched it's 3d notebook.Acer Aspire 5738DG 3D laptop which is Acer’s first laptop to 3D capabilities.Using 3D CineReal technology, which consists of a special screen coating that, when using polarizing glasses, it allows for 3D viewing. Add into the equation TriDef’s 3D Experience software bundle, which brings the TriDef Media Player offering 3D movie playback as well as TriDef Ignition software, which allows for 2D to 3D conversion for application and games touting DirectX 9 support.
    Sharp also announce their 3d notebook.Powered by Intel’s brand new Pentium® M Processor 750, the New NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6600 graphics processor with 128 MB Video RAM, and stocked with 1024 MB of DDR2 SDRAM the powerful Actius AL3D is geared for high-end mobile performance.The Actius AL3D offers high-end power and functionality, providing users with some of the most advanced computing technology available in a very attractive package.