Thread: Unable to transfer music to philips mp4 players

Unable to transfer music to philips mp4 players

I am using philips MP4 player and i am kooking for software to transfer some audio and video to player. I have tried that but it says file could not be created or supported... .Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: Unable to transfer music to philips mp4 players

Any Video Converter is a software comes with built-in profiles for mobile phone MP4 player (you can also use for philips MP4), It is video converter for converting video files between various formats, with fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows users to convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, and AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player, or Smartphones.

Philips MP4 player offers enough room to store all your favourite music number, videos and pictures. MP3, WMA and AAC are the supported audio formats. JPEG is the supported image format and MPEG4 SP and WMV9 are the featured video formats. If you are having file for which are not supported my player then you need to convert it before transfer it to pc.

Most MP4 players are incompatible with the MPEG-4 Part 14 or the .mp4 container format. ImTOO MP4 Video Converter : ImTOO MP4 Video Converter, a professional MP4 converter to convert MP4 video, helps you convert to MP4 video from all mainstream video formats as AVI to MP4, MP4 to AVI.